SBA 8a Business Plan Preparation Service
EZCertify.com will complete and ensure your 8(a) Business Plan will be accepted by the Small Business Administration (SBA).
To order call 1-866-681-4970 or submit our Online Form ›
- The 8(a) Business Plan Preparation Service is designed for newly certified 8(a) firms who do not have a 8(a) Business plan (1010c) approved with the Small Business Administration (SBA). The SBA will not pronounce you capable of participating in the 8(a) program until you've prepared, submitted for SBA review, and have received approval of what is called your "8(a) Business Plan"?
Already have a business plan? That's a good first step. But, the SBA's 8(a) Business Plan is almost guaranteed to be totally different from what you've already developed, no matter how comprehensive your existing plan might be. Want some proof? Just CLICK HERE and download the required format from the SBA's required plan.
Without some expert assistance, completing the 8(a) Business Plan could take you and your team more than a month to complete and you could easily spend hundreds of hours understanding and responding to the SBA's fifty-two "sophisticated" questions and request for data. Even with your best efforts, you may miss the essential groundwork that must be laid in the plan to prepare your BOS for contracting in new NAICS codes and a future Mentor-Protégé agreement. Fortunately, EZCertify has available a team of experts in helping 8(a) companies prepare the required plans, and it can be completed in as few as ten days, for $4,500.00. What's more, if you have previously purchased EZCertify's 8(a) Software or used its package review and/or preparation service, we'll discount the preparation of the 8(a) Business Plan to the low price of $4,000.00.
Don't have a commercial business plan? The SBA's 1010c will not suffice for presentation as a commercial plan. Our Dual Plan Preparation service is for you. During the data collection process we will obtain the additional information necessary to produce a viable commercial business plan. The commercial business plan includes essential features such as pro-forma statements and a Market Analysis. Even if you don't have an immediate need for a commercial plan, the process will help you put together an effective tool with which to measure your company's goals and progress towards those goals. All of this is available, in combination with our 8(a) Business Plan for a total of $5,500.
- The following features are included in our 8(a) Business Plan Preparation Service:
- Identify the data items that client must provide to EZCertify to complete and package the 8(a) Business Plan.
- Examine the data received from the client and insure that all 52 required elements have been provided, and notify client if important information is missing
- Contact the client via email and telephone to discuss and obtain the missing information and/or data needed by EZCertify to prepare special SBA compliant elements of the package.
- Complete the 8(a) Business Plan, ensuring that it is totally comprehensive and in conformance with SBA regulations.
- Prepare a cover letter for the submittal of the 8(a) Business Plan.
- Identify all attachments to be included with business plan.
- Identify places where signatures are required in the entire 8(a) Business Plan.
- Transmit the prepared 8(a) Business Plan to the client and contact the client to address any questions or open issues concerning the submittal of the 8(a) Business Plan to the SBA.
- Additional Features
- The following additional features are available with our Dual Plan Preparation Service:
- Mission Statement Development
- Market Analysis-including links to valuable free online resources for market research
- Pro-forma Statements
- Strategy and Implementation development
- Transmit the final commercial business plan to the client and contact client for a final review to address any questions or concerns